Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Strength of a Woman!

Hey y'all! Today is a special day because we celebrate an international women's day all over the world. I want to wish every lady days full of smile, positive mind and many reasons to be proud of yourself! We have to encourage and value each other, don't forget that noone will understand u better than another woman. We shall all rise and show that the place for woman is not only in the kitchen, we have to remove all these crazy stereotypes about us and show who rules the world! Every of us is special and perfect in our imperfections! I wouldn't be myslef if I didn't at least add a song (outta jamaica) to this post..

So don't you under estimate
The strength of a woman!



1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid we didn't have much to smile about this year, I'm afraid. BTW, please check your university email and confirm.

    ReplyDelete