Saturday, May 9, 2015

Selma

Blessed love my people. Today I would like to tell you few words about the movie which really touched my heart. The title of the movie is "Selma", directed by Ava DuVernay. The main character is Martin Luther King played by David Oyelowo who really impressed me by his professionalism and resemblance to the real Hero. This movie tells us a real story about  demonstrations for freedom and equality in Selma, AL. There were 2 attemps at doing these manifestations but they were stopped by the police and racist. A lot of people died during endeavours to reach the freedom and the right to vote no matter what is your race and the colour of the skin. The third time, it was able to make the march from Selma to Washington, it was the march of all nations, showing the brodherhood between Afro-Americans and White people.. As far as I am concerned, I can truly recommend this movie to all of people who are going the way without any stereotypes and open hearts. And yes, I do appreciate what MLK were doing in his life, he is the real hero (he got The Peace Nobel Prize in 1964) and he inspires me everyday to fight agains racism all over the world.
Bless up, Paula.



No comments:

Post a Comment