Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Elections of the system

Big up, I am here to share with you my personal opinion about last elections. Well, what can I say, these who met up with me on Monday, knows my dissatisfaction and my dissagreement for what is going on in that country. I've never planned to spend my future in Poland because of some reasons but at the moment I would love to leave just right now and never get back. I am really not a person who is into the system and the hierarchy but POLAND, ARE YOU SERIOUS? The winner of that system competition will mix up the politic with the Christianity (even when more and more people  change their religion belifs) what really dissapoints me.... Our nation wanted the change.. But for worse? I don't think so but congratulation for you. In few words, the next president A.D. is just a pawn in that battle. I will make no comment because it could be obscene... :)
We got to move their barriers..

No comments:

Post a Comment